PBX: (57 1) 606 7070 - 530 6712 • Movil: 301 738 2476
- Project Management.
- Over dimensional loads.
- Physical Distribution.
- Study of routes and recommendations
- Projections of Costs.
- Analysis of costs from the origin point to the jobsite.
- Development of planning process considering the logistics and transport.
- Creation of logistics centers nationally and internationally.
- Service Centers to suppliers.
- Process and cargo tracking
Global Transport exhibition
(Gate / Stand - Stand / Gate):
- Pick up at the customer's warehouse
- Temporary customs clearance / Final
- Storage (Enclosure Customs)
- Consolidated Transport (Cargo)
Exports and Customs
Nationalization and exports in the shortest time possible.
The company’s experience is based on a service that specializes in information management and cargo. Mercury Global Logistics Services SAS has been positioned as a company of high reliability and support to its customers.
- Customs, nationalization and inspection of goods.
- Management of special systems of Import & Export (Plan Vallejo).
- Consulting and Operations Management for UAPS and ALTEX.
- Tariff Study and classification of goods.
- Control of temporary Imports, short and long term.
- Advice on customs law and foreign exchange regime.
- It offers storage options through free-zones and customs-areas agreements.
- Implementation of import and export benefits for International Conventions.
- Preparation and processing of records and / or licenses through VUCE.
- In House Service
Care Services Fair:
- Delivery to your booth stand
- Human Resources and advice available to the client
- Rental of special equipment such as cranes, trailers, etc.
- Handling and storage of empty packaging
- Documentation and customs clearance of potential sales
Street 15 No. 78 - 02 Office 405 • PBX: (57 1) 606 7070 - 530 6712 • Fax: (57 1) 530 6713 • Movil: 301 738 2476 • Bogota, D.C. - Colombia